Leadership and Management of Agency Team
- Demonstrate humble, consistent, creative and prayerful leadership of all agency team members.
- Manage our team of skilled contractors and remote freelancers to ensure:
- agency team members have clarity and accountability in responsibilities and project processes.
- agency team members are empowered for success with the planning, time, education, and support they need.
- agency team members are inspired, encouraged, challenged, and their needs are met.
Agency Project Management
- Prayerfully and diligently manage all agency projects and:
- ensure all projects and tasks are completed on time and on budget.
- select and manage a toolset for effective and efficient project management.
- develop and manage the agency calendar; planning and scheduling all projects.
- forecast needed team capacity and skill sets to fulfill projects.
- recruit and hire team members (contractors and employees) according to forecasted capacity needs.
- establish and follow effective processes and workflows.
- over-communicate with leaders and team members
Agency Account Leadership
- Confidently, lovingly, and prayerfully manage client relationships to:
- ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- get results for clients, as fast as possible.
- provide delightful and remarkable experiences for clients including quick wins, next-level touchpoints, unforgettable moments, and unexpected value.
- maintain a very high net promotor score and client retention rate with world-class service, responsiveness, and results.
- over-communicate with client partners.
Serve and Consult Nonprofit Clients toward Health, Growth, and Greater Impact
- Serve in consulting and coaching roles to nonprofit clients, providing:
- Strategic direction
- Creative direction
- Branding, marketing and communications expertise
- Fundraising strategy
- Leadership coaching
Agency Health, Growth and Business Development
- Alongside CEO:
- design and pursue sustainable and innovative agency models and service offerings.
- generate a consistent pipeline of leads consisting of Gospel-centered nonprofits.
- develop and nurture leads into client partners.
Help Lead Branches Mission Lab and goodmakerU
- Sit on the Leadership Team and prayerfully influence the overall direction of the company.
- Participate in weekly, quarterly and annual Leadership Team meetings.
- Help establish a company culture of abiding in Jesus with healthy habits and a sustainable pace of growth.